Hotels in Pounding Mill, Virginia
Search & Compare Pounding Mill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pounding Mill
Pounding Mill overviewPounding Mill is unique for its historical sites and theaters. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Check out local attractions like Richlands Town Hall and Museum of the Middle Appalachians. Pounding Mill is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Pounding MillFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pounding Mill is the place to go. There are 14 hotels in the Pounding Mill area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 413 user reviews of Pounding Mill hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel Claypool Hill (Richlands Area) (Pounding Mill)
- • Super 8 - Richlands/Claypool Hill Area (Pounding Mill)
How to get to Pounding MillFly in to Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 54.4 mi (87.6 km) from downtown Pounding Mill.
What to see around Pounding MillSome highlights of the area include:
- • Richlands Town Hall
- • Museum of the Middle Appalachians
- • Linconshire Park
- • Hungry Mother State Park
- • Smyth County Visitor's Center
When to visit Pounding MillWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 9.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches