Wilmington Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Wilmington
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- University of Delaware
- Delaware Park Racetrack and Slots
- Christiana Mall
- Kirkwood Soccer Complex
- Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library
- Christiana Care Health System
- Bob Carpenter Center
- Historic Houses of Odessa
- Grand Opera House
- DuPont Theatre
- Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard
- Nemours Mansion and Gardens
- Pond Ice Arena
- Newark Shopping Center
- Brandywine Creek State Park
- Hagley Museum and Library
- Fred Rust Ice Arena
- Lums Pond State Park
Hotels in Wilmington with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Homewood Suites by Hilton WilmingtonBrandywine Valley
- Service: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wilmington-Newark
- Comfort: Homewood Suites by Hilton WilmingtonBrandywine Valley
- Condition: Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington New Castle
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Wilmington are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Wilmington with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.