Hotels in Frostproof, Florida
Search & Compare Frostproof Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Frostproof
Frostproof overviewFrostproof is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and riverfront, and known for its marina and zoo. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Legoland Florida. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Chain of Lakes Park. Frostproof is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in FrostproofWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Frostproof has accommodations to fit every need. There are 20 hotels in the Frostproof area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
How to get to FrostproofFly in to Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from downtown Frostproof. Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 71.7 mi (115.4 km) away.
What to see around FrostproofOutdoor activities are at hand such as adventure tours, golf, and strolling the marina, along with attractions like:
- • River Greens Golf Course
- • Highlands Ridge Golf Course
- • Pinecrest Golf Club
- • Highlands Multi Sport Complex
- • Sebring Golf Course
- • Legoland Florida
- • Indigo's Family Fun Center
- • Donaldson Park
- • Depot Museum
- • Durrah Martin Complex
- • Children's Museum of the Highlands
- • Highlands Little Theatre
When to visit FrostproofWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 82°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 54°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 89°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.9 inches
- • July-September: 23.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.1 inches