Hotels in Oacoma, South Dakota
Search & Compare Oacoma Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Oacoma
Oacoma overviewOacoma is a relaxing place known for its riverfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Chamberlain Marina. Local sights like South Dakota Hall Fame and Lewis and Clark Interpretive and Keelboat Center are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Oacoma is for you.
Where to stay in OacomaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Oacoma has accommodations to fit every need. There are 12 hotels in the Oacoma area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 873 user reviews of Oacoma hotels:
- • Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Oacoma (Oacoma)
- • Cedar Shore Resort (Oacoma)
- • Oasis Inn (Oacoma)
- • Chamberlain Days Inn Oacoma (Oacoma)
How to get to OacomaFly in to Pierre, SD (PIR-Pierre Regional), 60.2 mi (96.8 km) from downtown Oacoma.
What to see around OacomaHere are some favorite choices:
- • South Dakota Hall Fame
- • Lewis and Clark Interpretive and Keelboat Center
- • Cozard Memorial Library
- • Chamberlain Marina
- • Akta Lakota Museum And Cultural Center
When to visit OacomaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 2.1 inches
- • April-June: 9.8 inches
- • July-September: 7.4 inches
- • October-December: 3.0 inches