Hotels in Ahoskie, North Carolina
Search & Compare Ahoskie Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ahoskie
Ahoskie overviewAhoskie is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and riverfront, and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample cheese and coffee options. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Ahoskie Chamber of Commerce. A family- and business-friendly area, Ahoskie also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AhoskieWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ahoskie can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Ahoskie hotels: Ahoskie Inn
How to get to AhoskieFly in to Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 104.6 mi (168.4 km) from downtown Ahoskie.
When to visit AhoskieCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 16.3 inches
- • October-December: 9.2 inches