Hotels in Sidney, Nebraska
Search & Compare Sidney Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sidney
Sidney overviewSidney is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Hillside Golf Course. Make it a point to see sights like Living Memorial Gardens and Fort Sidney. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Sidney is for you.
Where to stay in SidneyA welcoming city for all, Sidney has a variety of lodging options. There are 9 hotels in the Sidney area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 530 user reviews of Sidney hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge
- • Hampton Inn Sidney NE
- • Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sidney, NE
- • Days Inn Sidney
- • Quality Inn
How to get to SidneyFly in to Scottsbluff, NE (BFF-Western Nebraska Regional), 61 mi (98.2 km) from downtown Sidney.
What to see around SidneyHere are some favorite choices:
- • Hillside Golf Course
- • Living Memorial Gardens
- • Fort Sidney
- • Cheyenne County Museum
When to visit SidneyIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 1.3 inches
- • April-June: 8.3 inches
- • July-September: 6.5 inches
- • October-December: 2.0 inches