What is Seabrook Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about Seabrook. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From boating to sailing, Seabrook has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Kemah Boardwalk, Kemah Lighthouse District and Clear Lake. When you're ready for some down time after a day of touring the area with the kids, Seabrook has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 6 Seabrook family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Seabrook?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Kid's pool • Free supervised children's activities • Free parking • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
Kemah Edgewater Hotel2.5-star Seabrook hotel with health club
Captain Inn & SuitesSeabrook family-friendly hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook - NASA - Kemah2.5-star Seabrook hotel with 24-hour fitness center
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Seabrook?
You’ll discover that Seabrook and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Armand Bayou Nature Center
- Bayside Park
- Taylor Lake Village Community Park
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Kemah Lighthouse District
- Clear Lake
Sights & Landmarks