Hotels in Apple River, Illinois
Search & Compare Apple River Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Apple River
Apple River overviewMake it a point to see sights like Badger Mine and Museum and Horseshoe Mound. Apple River is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Apple RiverA welcoming city for all, Apple River has a variety of lodging options. There are 55 hotels in the Apple River area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $83 per night
- • 36 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1870 user reviews of Apple River hotels:
- • Bear Lodge
- • Nature's Retreat
- • Tomahawk House
How to get to Apple RiverFly in to Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional), 29.8 mi (48 km) from downtown Apple River.
What to see around Apple RiverSome highlights of the area include:
- • Badger Mine and Museum
- • Horseshoe Mound
- • Lake Le Aqua Na State Park
- • Grant Home
- • Old Market House
When to visit Apple RiverWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches