Hotels in Gilmer, Texas
Search & Compare Gilmer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Gilmer
Gilmer overviewGilmer is special for its sports, and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Longview Rodeo Arena and Lonestar Speedway. Check out local attractions like Historic Upshur Museum and Witness Park and Prayer Tower. A family- and business-friendly area, Gilmer also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in GilmerA welcoming city for all, Gilmer has a variety of lodging options. There are 40 hotels in the Gilmer area, some with discounts of up to 21%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to GilmerFly in to Longview, TX (GGG-East Texas Regional), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from downtown Gilmer. Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional) is the next closest major airport, 38.2 mi (61.4 km) away.
What to see around GilmerFun activities like football and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Longview Rodeo Arena
- • Lonestar Speedway
- • Historic Upshur Museum
- • Witness Park and Prayer Tower
- • Northeast Texas Rural Heritage Center
- • Paul Boorman Trail Park
- • Longview University Center
When to visit GilmerWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 12.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 9.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.7 inches