What is Nashville Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Nashville. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the live music to the theater scene, Nashville has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Nissan Stadium, Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Nashville has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 100 Nashville accommodations to discover one you and the entire family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Nashville?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Outdoor pool • Laundry room • Rollaway beds
- Water park • Central location
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Laundry room • Central location
- Water park • In-room kitchens • BBQ grills
- Water park • Arcade • BBQ grills
Capstone Inn Nashville South
Luxury 2 BR Condo right by the Grand Ole Opry + The Gaylords!Family-friendly hotel within easy reach of Grand Ole Opry
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Bellevue3-star hotel in Bellevue
Cozy, clean, country feelIn the heart of Nashville
Best Man Cave Ever
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Nashville?
You'll find that Nashville and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see and do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- National Museum of African American Music
- Riverfront Park
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Centennial Park
- Adventure Science Center
- Tennessee Central Railway Museum
- Belmont Mansion
Museums & Art Galleries
- Fifth + Broadway
- Mall at Green Hills