Traveling With Your Pet to Nashville
If you're looking for a hotel in Nashville that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Nashville outings, or head out to appreciate the live music scene and bars while they're napping. You might like to spend some time at Broadway and Nissan Stadium during your stay. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Nashville will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Nashville?
Top hotel picks in and around Nashville:
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center4-star resort with water park, near Grand Ole Opry
- Free area shuttle • 18 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • 5 bars • Spa
Hotel PrestonFamily-friendly hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown / Stadium3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near Nissan Stadium
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Comfort Inn Downtown Nashville - Music City CenterCity-center hotel within easy reach of Bridgestone Arena
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Sentral SobroUpscale apartment with kitchen, near Broadway
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Nashville?
Check out these things to see and do in Nashville:
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Riverfront Park
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Nissan Stadium
- Grand Ole Opry
Sights & Landmarks