Hotels in Perry, Florida
Search & Compare Perry Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Perry
Perry overviewPerry is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and marina. You'll enjoy the ample beer and chocolate options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Hagen Cove and Steinhatchee Falls when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Forest Capital Museum State Park and Perry Train Depot will create some memories. Perry is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in PerryA welcoming city for all, Perry has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 424 user reviews of Perry hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites PERRY (Perry)
- • Hampton Inn Perry (Perry)
- • Royal Inn Motel (Perry)
- • Rodeway Inn (Perry)
- • Days Inn Perry (Perry)
How to get to PerryFly in to Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 50.5 mi (81.3 km) from downtown Perry.
What to see around PerryFun activities are on hand such as camping, football, and strolling the marina, along with attractions such as:
- • Taylor County Sports Complex
- • Steinhatchee Public Boat Ramp
- • Sea Hag Marina
- • Hagen Cove
- • Steinhatchee Falls
When to visit PerryIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 78°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 13.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 21.1 inches
- • October-December: 8.5 inches