Hotels in Frackville, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Frackville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Frackville
Frackville overviewFrackville is a secluded hideaway unique for its amusement park and shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Sweet Arrow Lake County Park. While you're here, stop by Schuylkill Mall and Mountain Valley Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Frackville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in FrackvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Frackville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 40 hotels in the Frackville area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2782 user reviews of Frackville hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frackville
- • Econo Lodge Frackville
- • Granny S Motel Frackville
- • Rodeway Inn Frackville
How to get to FrackvilleFly in to Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 42.5 mi (68.3 km) from downtown Frackville.
What to see around FrackvilleHere are some local highlights:
- • Schuylkill Mall
- • Mountain Valley Golf Course
- • Locust Lake State Park
- • Jerry's Classic Cars and Collectibles Museum
- • Tuscarora State Park
When to visit FrackvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.6 inches