Hotels in Demopolis, Alabama
Search & Compare Demopolis Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Demopolis
Demopolis overviewDemopolis is known for its historical sites, sports, and university spirit. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Bluff Hall. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Demopolis Public Square and Demopolis Country Club. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Demopolis is for you.
Where to stay in DemopolisWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Demopolis can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 7 hotels in the Demopolis area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 168 user reviews of Demopolis hotels:
- • Comfort Inn Demopolis (Demopolis)
- • Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites (Demopolis)
- • Econo Lodge Inn And Suites (Demopolis)
- • Days Inn Demopolis (Demopolis)
- • Greenwood Inn (Demopolis)
How to get to DemopolisFly in to Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 95.7 mi (154 km) from downtown Demopolis.
What to see around DemopolisSome highlights of the area include:
- • Demopolis Public Square
- • Bluff Hall
- • Demopolis Country Club
- • University of West Alabama
- • The Bored Well
When to visit DemopolisWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 15.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches