Hotels in Canyon, Texas
Search & Compare Canyon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Canyon
Canyon overviewCanyon is a budget-friendly place known for its spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some local culture at popular places like Amarillo Museum of Art and American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame. Cadillac Ranch and Don Harrington Discovery Center are popular sights to see. Canyon is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CanyonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Canyon is the place to go. There are 56 hotels in the Canyon area and you can shop as many as 19 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 67%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 36 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 14720 user reviews of Canyon hotels:
- • Best Western Palo Duro Canyon Inn & Suites (Canyon)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Canyon (Canyon)
How to get to CanyonFly in to Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from downtown Canyon.
What to see around CanyonKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Don Harrington Discovery Center
- • Splash Amarillo
- • Amarillo Zoo
- • Wonderland Amusement Park
- • Cadillac Ranch
- • Amarillo Museum of Art
- • American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame
- • Palo Duro Canyon
When to visit CanyonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 6.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.7 inches
- • October-December: 3.1 inches