Hotels in Keizer, Oregon
Search & Compare Keizer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Keizer
Keizer overviewKeizer is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village and Salem Riverfront Carousel. Head to Chemeketa Community College and L. B. Day Amphitheater to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Keizer is for you.
Where to stay in KeizerWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Keizer can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 60 hotels in the Keizer area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 8360 user reviews of Keizer hotels: Quality Suites (Keizer)
How to get to KeizerFly in to Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from downtown Keizer. Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 46.1 mi (74.2 km) away.
What to see around KeizerFun activities are on hand like sporting events and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Salem Armory Auditorium
- • Oregon State Fairgrounds Pavilion
- • A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village
- • Salem Riverfront Carousel
- • Enchanted Forest Theme Park
- • Chemeketa Community College
- • L. B. Day Amphitheater
- • Salem Riverfront Park
- • Oregon State Capitol
- • Salem First United Methodist Church
When to visit KeizerIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 14.5 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 2.2 inches
- • October-December: 16.4 inches