Great Falls Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Great Falls
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- University of Great Falls
- Holiday Village Mall
- Four Season Arena
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Interpretive Center
- Great Falls Convention Center
- Historic Old Fort Benton
- Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art
- Anaconda Hills Golf Course
- Sacred Hearts Catholic Church
- C.M. Russell Museum Complex
- Tower Rock State Park
- Holy Spirit Catholic Parish
- Missouri Breaks National Monument Interpretive Center
- Chouteau County Courthouse
- Valley View Garden Golf
- Big Sky Mini Golf
- Gibson Park
- Giant Springs Heritage State Park and Fish Hatchery
- Meadow Lark Country Club
Hotels in Great Falls with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Great Falls, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Great Falls by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
- Service: Staybridge Suites Great Falls
- Comfort: Staybridge Suites Great Falls
- Condition: Staybridge Suites Great Falls
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!