Hotels in Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Search & Compare Arkadelphia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Arkadelphia hotels
Best hotels in Arkadelphia
Arkadelphia overviewArkadelphia is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of hot springs and lakes. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at River Park Amphitheatre and Arkadelphia Central Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Arkadelphia Aquatic Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Arkadelphia is for you.
Where to stay in ArkadelphiaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Arkadelphia can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 32 hotels in the Arkadelphia area, some with discounts of up to 12%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $175 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3811 user reviews of Arkadelphia hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Arkadelphia (Arkadelphia)
- • Holiday Inn Express Arkadelphia - Caddo Valley (Arkadelphia)
- • Best Western Continental Inn (Arkadelphia)
- • Comfort Inn Arkadelphia (Arkadelphia)
- • Motel 6 Arkadelphia (Arkadelphia)
How to get to ArkadelphiaFly in to Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from downtown Arkadelphia. Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport) is the next closest major airport, 63.4 mi (102 km) away. Arkadelphia Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ArkadelphiaIts hot springs, lakes, and swimming spots are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • River Park Amphitheatre
- • Arkadelphia Central Park
When to visit ArkadelphiaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 13.1 inches
- • April-June: 15.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.7 inches
- • October-December: 15.9 inches