Hotels in Glencoe, Minnesota
Search & Compare Glencoe Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Glencoe
Glencoe overviewGlencoe is a luxury getaway distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Shadowbrooke Golf Course and Meadow Links Golf Course. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Area 22 Paintball and Crow River Winery and Vineyard. Glencoe is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in GlencoeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Glencoe has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
How to get to GlencoeFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) from downtown Glencoe.
What to see around GlencoeOutdoor activities are on hand like golf and sporting events along with attractions such as:
- • Shadowbrooke Golf Course
- • Meadow Links Golf Course
- • Area 22 Paintball
- • Crow River Winery and Vineyard
- • Hutchinson Mall
- • McLeod County Veterans Memorial Park
- • Cokato Museum & Gust Akerlund Studio
When to visit GlencoeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches