Hotels in Edgewood, Texas
Search & Compare Edgewood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Edgewood
Edgewood overviewEdgewood is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark and Emory Livestock Auction. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like First Monday Trade Days and Old Mill Marketplace. Edgewood is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in EdgewoodFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Edgewood is the place to go. There are 25 hotels in the Edgewood area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to EdgewoodFly in to Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 56.7 mi (91.3 km) from downtown Edgewood. Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 68.3 mi (109.9 km) away.
What to see around EdgewoodKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark
- • Emory Livestock Auction
- • First Monday Trade Days
- • Old Mill Marketplace
- • Salt Palace Museum
- • Lake Tawakoni State Park
- • Ruby McKeowan Park
- • Twin Lakes Golf Course
- • Clear Spring Scuba Park
When to visit EdgewoodIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches