Hotels in Medford, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Medford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Medford
Medford overviewMedford is a budget-friendly place unique for its parks. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Tee Hi Golf Club and Black River Golf Club. While you're here, stop by Medford City Park and Grahl Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Medford also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MedfordWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Medford can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Medford hotels: Woodlands Inn & Suites
How to get to MedfordFly in to Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from downtown Medford.
What to see around MedfordFun activities such as adventure tours, golf, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Tee Hi Golf Club
- • Black River Golf Club
- • Medford City Park
- • Grahl Park
- • Dorchester Park
- • Shortner Park
- • Red Arrow Park
When to visit MedfordIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches