Hotels in Frenchtown, New Jersey
Search & Compare Frenchtown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Frenchtown
Frenchtown overviewFrenchtown is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Schaefer Farms and Crayola Experience. Be sure stop by Paradise Golf Center and Samuel Fleming House while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Frenchtown is for you.
Where to stay in FrenchtownWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Frenchtown can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 104 hotels in the Frenchtown area and you can shop as many as 19 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 60%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 58 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $116 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 13687 user reviews of Frenchtown hotels: The National Hotel
How to get to FrenchtownFly in to Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from downtown Frenchtown. Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 22.1 mi (35.5 km) away.
What to see around FrenchtownSights especially popular with families include:
- • Schaefer Farms
- • Crayola Experience
- • Crayola Factory
- • Horse Sleigh Farm
- • Lost River Caverns
- • Paradise Golf Center
- • Samuel Fleming House
- • Liberty Village Premium Outlets
- • Famous Trials Theater
- • Diamond Nation
When to visit FrenchtownIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 10.0 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.9 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches