Hotels in Roanoke, West Virginia
Search & Compare Roanoke Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Roanoke
Roanoke overviewRoanoke is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Flatwoods Outlet Mall. Check out local attractions like Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum and Museum of American Glass in West Virginia. Roanoke is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in RoanokeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Roanoke has accommodations to fit every need. There are 12 hotels in the Roanoke area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to RoanokeFly in to Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from downtown Roanoke. Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 57.7 mi (92.8 km) away.
What to see around RoanokeSome recommended places to see include:
- • Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
- • Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
- • Mountaineer Military Museum
- • Lambert's Vintage Wines
- • West Virginia State Wildlife Center
When to visit RoanokeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches