Hotels in Lovington, New Mexico
Search & Compare Lovington Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lovington
Lovington overviewLovington is a relaxing place distinct for its live music and sports, and known for its casinos and college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Lea County Museum and Southwest Heritage Room. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Lovington Ballpark and Soaring Society of America. Lovington is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LovingtonA welcoming city for all, Lovington has a variety of lodging options. There are 24 hotels in the Lovington area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1020 user reviews of Lovington hotels: Comfort Inn & Suites
How to get to LovingtonFly in to Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from downtown Lovington.
What to see around LovingtonThe area's local highlights include its live music scene and places like:
- • Lea County Museum
- • Southwest Heritage Room
- • Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame
- • Western Heritage Museum
- • University of the Southwest
- • New Mexico Junior College
- • Lovington Ballpark
- • Soaring Society of America
- • Zia Park Casino
- • Zia Park Racetrack
- • Lea County Event Center
When to visit LovingtonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 95°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 2.3 inches
- • April-June: 5.2 inches
- • July-September: 7.5 inches
- • October-December: 3.0 inches