Hotels in Sisseton, South Dakota
Search & Compare Sisseton Hotels
Best hotels in Sisseton
Sisseton overviewSisseton is known for its parks. Spend a relaxing day at Joseph N. Nicollet Tower and Interpretive Center and Lake Elsie National Wildlife Refuge when the weather is nice. Head to Fort Sisseton State Park and International Vinegar Museum to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Sisseton has something for you.
Where to stay in SissetonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Sisseton has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Sisseton with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Sisseton, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to SissetonFly in to Aberdeen, SD (ABR-Aberdeen Regional), 71.9 mi (115.7 km) from downtown Sisseton.
What to see around SissetonIt's recognized for its parks, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Joseph N. Nicollet Tower and Interpretive Center
- • Lake Elsie National Wildlife Refuge
- • Fort Sisseton State Park
When to visit SissetonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 8.8 inches
- • July-September: 8.8 inches
- • October-December: 4.0 inches