Hotels in Waialua, Hawaii
Search & Compare Waialua Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Waialua
Waialua overviewWaialua is a budget-friendly place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like surfing and snorkeling. Take in some local culture at popular places like Dole Plantation and Polynesian Cultural Center. Banzai Pipeline and Waikele Premium Outlets are popular sights to see. Whatever you're into, Waialua has something for you.
Where to stay in WaialuaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Waialua can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 18 hotels in the Waialua area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 42%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $179 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $156 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $189 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $290 per night
How to get to WaialuaFly in to Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from downtown Waialua. Honolulu, HI (HNL-Honolulu Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away.
What to see around WaialuaIt's notable for its beaches and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Police Beach
- • Mokuleia Beach Park
- • Waimea Beach Park
- • Waimea Bay
- • Waimea National Audubon Society
- • Dole Plantation
- • Banzai Pipeline
- • Polynesian Cultural Center
- • Waikele Premium Outlets
- • Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
When to visit WaialuaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 77°F day, 60°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 62°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • January-March: 17.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 20.7 inches