Hotels in Shorter, Alabama
Search & Compare Shorter Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Shorter
Shorter overviewShorter is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and library. You'll appreciate the cheese and coffee choices. You might find the perfect souvenir at EastChase Shopping Mall or Eastdale Shopping Mall. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Auburn Montgomery and George Washington Carver Museum. Shorter is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ShorterWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Shorter can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 61 hotels in the Shorter area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $103 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5832 user reviews of Shorter hotels: Days Inn Shorter
How to get to ShorterFly in to Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from downtown Shorter.
What to see around ShorterWhether window-shopping or searching for a perfect souvenir, here are some favorite shopping areas:
- • EastChase Shopping Mall
- • Eastdale Shopping Mall
- • Auburn Montgomery
- • George Washington Carver Museum
- • The Oaks - Home of Booker T. Washington
- • Wetumpka Crater
- • Jasmine Hill Gardens
When to visit ShorterCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 15.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.2 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches