Hotels in Central City, Colorado
Search & Compare Central City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Central City
Central City overviewCentral City is a relaxing place unique for its spas and casinos. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Coors Brewery. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Winter Park Ski Resort. Central City is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Central CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Central City has accommodations to fit every need. There are 139 hotels in the Central City area and you can shop as many as 67 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 78 3-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
- • 35 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 24356 user reviews of Central City hotels:
- • Century Casino & Hotel - Central City (Black Hawk)
- • Reserve Casino Hotel (Black Hawk)
How to get to Central CityFly in to Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) from downtown Central City.
What to see around Central CityFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • St. Mary's Glacier
- • Bergen Peak
- • Alderfer/Three Sisters Park
- • Trestle Bike Park
- • Winter Park Ski Resort
- • Coors Brewery
When to visit Central CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, -2°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 29°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, -1°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 3.3 inches
- • July-September: 4.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.5 inches