Hotels in Graford, Texas
Search & Compare Graford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Graford
Graford overviewGraford is a relaxing place unique for its parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and swimming. Spend a relaxing day at West City Park and Possum Kingdom State Park when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Christ the King Covenant and Lake Mineral Wells State Park while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Graford is for you.
Where to stay in GrafordA welcoming city for all, Graford has a variety of lodging options. There are 15 hotels in the Graford area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 464 user reviews of Graford hotels: The Cliffs Resort
How to get to GrafordFly in to Abilene, TX (ABI-Abilene Regional), 86.8 mi (139.8 km) from downtown Graford.
What to see around GrafordIts parks, hiking trails, and swimming spots are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • West City Park
- • Possum Kingdom State Park
- • Lake Mineral Wells State Park
- • Standpipe Mountain Park
- • Fireman's Park
- • Christ the King Covenant
- • Old Post Office Museum and Art Center
- • Fort Richardson State Park
When to visit GrafordWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 6.8 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 7.1 inches
- • October-December: 7.8 inches