Santa Rosa Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Santa Rosa
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- Safari West
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Charles M. Schulz Museum
- Spring Lake Park
- Wells Fargo Center for the Arts
- Oakmont Golf Club
- Luther Burbank Home and Gardens
- Fountaingrove Golf and Athletic Club
- Deloach Vineyards
- Redwood Empire Ice Arena
- Bennett Valley Golf Course
- Petrified Forest
- Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation
- Wikiup Golf Course
- California Welcome Center
- Empire College
- Sonoma County Museum
- Annadel State Park
- Laguna de Santa Rosa
Hotels in Santa Rosa with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Santa Rosa, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Santa Rosa by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
- Service: Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
- Comfort: Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center
- Condition: Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!