Hotels in Sebago, Maine
Search & Compare Sebago Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sebago
Sebago overviewSebago is a relaxing place known for its sports, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Families can spend some quality time at Fryeburg Fairgrounds and Sherman Farm. Local sights like Long Beach Marina and Sebago Lake State Park are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Sebago also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SebagoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Sebago has accommodations to fit every need. There are 58 hotels in the Sebago area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to SebagoFly in to Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from downtown Sebago.
What to see around SebagoFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Fryeburg Fairgrounds
- • Sherman Farm
- • Sebago Lake State Park
- • Pondicherry Park
- • Long Beach Marina
- • Narramissic Historic Farm
- • Civil War Monument
- • Rufus Porter Museum
- • Shawnee Peak
When to visit SebagoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 10.5 inches
- • April-June: 13.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 13.4 inches