Hotels in Garfield, Arkansas
Search & Compare Garfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Garfield
Garfield overviewGarfield is a relaxing place known for its natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as War Eagle Cavern and Hobbs State Park Conservation Area Visitor Center. A stop at places like Lost Bridge Marina and Pea Ridge National Military Park will create some memories. Garfield is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in GarfieldWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Garfield has options to suit everyone's style. There are 114 hotels in the Garfield area and you can shop as many as 24 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 39%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 9899 user reviews of Garfield hotels: Whitney Mountain Lodge
How to get to GarfieldFly in to Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from downtown Garfield.
What to see around GarfieldIts lakes, mountain views, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Pea Ridge National Military Park
- • Starkey Park
- • Blue Springs Heritage Center
- • War Eagle Cavern
- • Hobbs State Park Conservation Area Visitor Center
- • Lost Bridge Marina
- • Big Sugar Golf Club
- • Thorncrown Chapel
- • Beaver Bridge - Little Golden Gate
- • Lake Leatherwood
When to visit GarfieldIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 11.4 inches