Hotels in Tiffin, Ohio
Search & Compare Tiffin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tiffin
Tiffin overviewTiffin is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample beer and coffee options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Loudon Meadows Golf Club and Fremont Speedway. Check out local attractions like Glass Heritage Gallery and Fostoria Historical Museum. Tiffin is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in TiffinA welcoming city for all, Tiffin has a variety of lodging options. There are 30 hotels in the Tiffin area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1088 user reviews of Tiffin hotels:
- • The Rivers Edge Executive Suites (Tiffin)
- • Holiday Inn Express Tiffin (Tiffin)
- • Days Inn Tiffin (Tiffin)
- • Hampton Inn by Hilton Tiffin (Tiffin)
How to get to TiffinFly in to Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 46 mi (74 km) from downtown Tiffin.
What to see around TiffinOutdoor activities are on hand like golf and sporting events along with attractions such as:
- • Loudon Meadows Golf Club
- • Fremont Speedway
- • Glass Heritage Gallery
- • Fostoria Historical Museum
- • City Park
- • Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center
- • Clyde Museum
When to visit TiffinCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches