Hotels in Eagle Harbor, Michigan
Search & Compare Eagle Harbor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Eagle Harbor
Eagle Harbor overviewEagle Harbor is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Estivant Pines Nature Sanctuary and Manganese Falls. Make some memories at Delaware Mine and Eagle Harbor Lighthouse. Whatever you're into, Eagle Harbor has something for you.
Where to stay in Eagle HarborWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Eagle Harbor has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Eagle Harbor with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Eagle Harbor, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Eagle HarborFly in to Hancock, MI (CMX-Houghton County Memorial), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from downtown Eagle Harbor.
What to see around Eagle HarborIts lakes, riverfront, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Estivant Pines Nature Sanctuary
- • Manganese Falls
- • Fort Wilkins Historic State Park
- • Delaware Mine
- • Eagle Harbor Lighthouse
- • Into the Woods Mini Golf & Gardens
- • Copper Harbor Light
- • Copper Country Firefighters History Museum
When to visit Eagle HarborWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 38°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 72°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 57°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 5.1 inches
- • April-June: 8.1 inches
- • July-September: 9.1 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches