Hotels in Ozark, Illinois
Search & Compare Ozark Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ozark
Ozark overviewOzark is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Williamson County Fairgrounds. While you're here, stop by Gambit Golf Course and Vienna City Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Ozark also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OzarkFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ozark is the place to go. There are 18 hotels in the Ozark area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to OzarkFly in to Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from downtown Ozark. Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional) is the next closest major airport, 32.3 mi (52 km) away.
What to see around OzarkSome recommended places to see include:
- • Gambit Golf Course
- • Vienna City Park
- • Vienna Public Library
- • Williamson County Fairgrounds
- • Saline County Area Museum
When to visit OzarkWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.3 inches