Hotels in Negaunee, Michigan
Search & Compare Negaunee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Negaunee
Negaunee overviewNegaunee is a relaxing place unique for its spas and college atmosphere. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Northern Michigan University. Local sights like Michigan Iron Industry Museum and National Ski Hall of Fame are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Negaunee also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NegauneeA welcoming city for all, Negaunee has a variety of lodging options. There are 15 hotels in the Negaunee area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
How to get to NegauneeFly in to Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from downtown Negaunee.
What to see around NegauneeHere are some local highlights:
- • Michigan Iron Industry Museum
- • National Ski Hall of Fame
- • Al Quaal Recreation Area
- • Cliffs Shaft Mine Museum
- • Da Yoopers Tourist Trap and Museum
When to visit NegauneeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 21°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 7.6 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches