Hotels in Loxley, Alabama
Search & Compare Loxley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Loxley
Loxley overviewLoxley is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its gardens and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some local culture at popular places like Battleship Memorial Park and Museum of Mobile. Gulf Coast Exploreum and National African American Archives and Museum are popular sights to see. Loxley is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LoxleyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Loxley has accommodations to fit every need. There are 88 hotels in the Loxley area and you can shop as many as 19 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 26 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 56 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 12597 user reviews of Loxley hotels: Wind Chase Inn
How to get to LoxleyFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from downtown Loxley. Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Regional) is the next closest major airport, 34.8 mi (55.9 km) away.
What to see around LoxleyFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Al Trione Sports Park
- • Foley Sportsplex
- • Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- • Windmill Market
- • Tanger Outlet Center
- • Battleship Memorial Park
- • Museum of Mobile
- • Gulf Coast Exploreum
- • National African American Archives and Museum
- • Oakleigh Historic Complex
When to visit LoxleyWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 16.9 inches
- • April-June: 16.1 inches
- • July-September: 19.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches