Hotels in Canton, Missouri
Search & Compare Canton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Canton
Canton overviewCanton is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Quincy University. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Golden Age Toys and Mark Twain Casino. A family- and business-friendly area, Canton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CantonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Canton can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 17 hotels in the Canton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1314 user reviews of Canton hotels: Centerstone Inn Canton
How to get to CantonFly in to Quincy, IL (UIN-Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field), 26.1 mi (42 km) from downtown Canton. St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 117.7 mi (189.5 km) away.
What to see around CantonHere are some favorite choices:
- • Golden Age Toys
- • Mark Twain Casino
- • Wakonda State Park
- • Oakley Lindsay Center
- • Quincy University
When to visit CantonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 5.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches