Hotels in Lincoln, Maine
Search & Compare Lincoln Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lincoln
Lincoln overviewLincoln is a budget-friendly place unique for its parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Head to Jato Highlands Golf Course and Lincoln Memorial Library to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Lincoln is for you.
Where to stay in LincolnFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Lincoln is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 181 user reviews of Lincoln hotels: The Whitetail Inn
How to get to LincolnFly in to Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 45.8 mi (73.8 km) from downtown Lincoln.
What to see around LincolnSome recommended attractions include:
- • Jato Highlands Golf Course
- • Lincoln Memorial Library
- • Hillcrest Golf Club
- • Millinocket Memorial Library
- • Northern Timber Cruisers Antique Snowmobile Museum
When to visit LincolnWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 43°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 61°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 11.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches