Hotels in Washington Terrace, Utah
Search & Compare Washington Terrace Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Washington Terrace
Washington Terrace overviewWashington Terrace is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Lagoon Amusement Park. Be sure stop by Dee Events Center and Ogden Municipal Building while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Washington Terrace also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Washington TerraceWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Washington Terrace can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 49 hotels in the Washington Terrace area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to Washington TerraceFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from downtown Washington Terrace.
What to see around Washington TerraceFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Snowbasin Ski Resort
- • Wolf Mountain Ski Resort
- • Cherry Hill Water Park
- • Lagoon Amusement Park
- • Dee Events Center
- • Ogden Municipal Building
- • Peery's Egyptian Theater
- • The Junction
- • Ogden Utah Temple
When to visit Washington TerraceWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 5.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.6 inches
- • July-September: 3.2 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches