Hotels in Register, Georgia
Search & Compare Register Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Register
Register overviewRegister is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. Sports fans will enjoy football and baseball, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University and Splash In the Boro. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Georgia Southern University and Center for Wildlife Education. A family- and business-friendly area, Register also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RegisterFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Register is the place to go.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1518 user reviews of Register hotels: Patriot Inn- Register
How to get to RegisterFly in to Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 41.6 mi (67 km) from downtown Register.
What to see around RegisterKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University
- • Splash In the Boro
- • Georgia Southern University
- • Center for Wildlife Education
- • Fair Road Park
- • Bell Memorial Field
- • Guido Gardens
When to visit RegisterIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 11.4 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 17.4 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches