Hotels in Prince, West Virginia
Search & Compare Prince Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Prince
Prince overviewPrince is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like rafting and swimming. Families can spend some quality time at Someplace Special Gem Mine. Local sights like Cliffside Amphitheatre and Grandview Golf Course are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Prince is for you.
Where to stay in PrinceA welcoming city for all, Prince has a variety of lodging options. There are 29 hotels in the Prince area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $164 per night
How to get to PrinceFly in to Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from downtown Prince. Prince Station is the closest train station.
What to see around PrinceHere are some top sights to see:
- • Cliffside Amphitheatre
- • Grandview Golf Course
- • Appalachian Bible College
- • Little Beaver State Park
- • Beckley-Raleigh Convention Center
When to visit PrinceIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 9.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.5 inches