Hotels in Pray, Montana
Search & Compare Pray Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pray
Pray overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of hot springs and mountains, Pray is known for its parks, natural features, and riverfront. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Mammoth Hot Springs when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Roosevelt Arch and Yellowstone National Park North Entrance. Pray is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in PrayFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pray is the place to go. There are 16 hotels in the Pray area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $229 per night
How to get to PrayFly in to Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 42.2 mi (67.8 km) from downtown Pray.
What to see around PrayIts hot springs, parks, and mountain views offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- • Electric Peak
- • Mammoth Hot Springs
- • Wraith Falls
When to visit PrayIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 35°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 1.8 inches
- • April-June: 6.9 inches
- • July-September: 3.8 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches