Hotels in Farmington, New Mexico
Search & Compare Farmington Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Farmington hotels
Best hotels in Farmington
Farmington overviewFarmington is a budget-friendly place unique for its riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Animas Valley Mall. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Farmington Museum and Visitors Center and Northern Edge Navajo Casino. Farmington is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in FarmingtonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Farmington has accommodations to fit every need. There are 24 hotels in the Farmington area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2729 user reviews of Farmington hotels:
- • Comfort Suites (Farmington)
- • Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington/Bloomfield (Farmington)
- • TownePlace Suites by Marriott Farmington (Farmington)
- • Casa Blanca Inn (Farmington)
- • Courtyard by Marriott Farmington (Farmington)
How to get to FarmingtonFly in to Farmington, NM (FMN-Four Corners Regional), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from downtown Farmington.
What to see around FarmingtonSome highlights of the area include:
- • Farmington Museum and Visitors Center
- • Northern Edge Navajo Casino
- • Animas Valley Mall
- • San Juan Country Club
- • Sun Ray Park and Casino
When to visit FarmingtonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 2.7 inches
- • April-June: 1.8 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 2.8 inches