Hotels in Eagle Lake, Texas
Search & Compare Eagle Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Eagle Lake
Eagle Lake overviewEagle Lake is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and waterparks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Splashway Waterpark. Make some memories at Christ Episcopal Church and Attwater Prairie Chicken National Wildlife Refuge. A family- and business-friendly area, Eagle Lake also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Eagle LakeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Eagle Lake has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to Eagle LakeFly in to Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 63.5 mi (102.2 km) from downtown Eagle Lake. Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) is the next closest major airport, 65.5 mi (105.4 km) away.
What to see around Eagle LakeHere are some favorite choices:
- • Christ Episcopal Church
- • Attwater Prairie Chicken National Wildlife Refuge
- • Stafford Opera House
- • Second Largest Live Oak in Texas
- • Stephen F. Austin State Park
When to visit Eagle LakeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 54°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 86°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 8.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches