Hotels in Iowa Falls, Iowa
Search & Compare Iowa Falls Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Iowa Falls
Iowa Falls overviewIowa Falls is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Assembly Park and Maynes Grove when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Ellsworth Community College and Pat Clark Art Collection. A family- and business-friendly area, Iowa Falls also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Iowa FallsFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Iowa Falls is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Iowa Falls hotels:
- • Super 8 Iowa Falls Ia (Iowa Falls)
- • AmericInn Hotel & Suites Iowa Falls (Iowa Falls)
How to get to Iowa FallsFly in to Waterloo, IA (ALO-Waterloo Regional), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) from downtown Iowa Falls. Fort Dodge, IA (FOD-Fort Dodge Regional) is the next closest major airport, 47.8 mi (76.9 km) away.
What to see around Iowa FallsIt's notable for its parks, waterfalls, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Assembly Park
- • Maynes Grove
- • Beeds Lake State Park
- • Highland Country Club
- • Ellsworth Community College
- • Pat Clark Art Collection
- • Eagle City Winery
- • Meadowbrook Golf Course
When to visit Iowa FallsCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches