Hotels in Rayne, Louisiana
Search & Compare Rayne Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rayne
Rayne overviewRayne is a budget-friendly place distinct for its festivals and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Cajundome and Pelican Park. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like St Michael The Archangel Church and Martin Luther King Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Rayne is for you.
Where to stay in RayneWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rayne has accommodations to fit every need. There are 90 hotels in the Rayne area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 39 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 44 3-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 7662 user reviews of Rayne hotels: Best Western Rayne Inn
How to get to RayneFly in to Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from downtown Rayne.
What to see around RayneOutdoor activities are on hand like baseball and running along with attractions such as:
- • Cajundome
- • Pelican Park
- • Moore Park
- • Blackham Coliseum
- • St Michael The Archangel Church
- • Martin Luther King Park
- • Acadian Village
- • The Mall of Acadiana
- • Cathedral of St John
When to visit RayneCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 13.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.8 inches
- • July-September: 15.6 inches
- • October-December: 15.2 inches