Hotels in Laurel Bay, South Carolina
Search & Compare Laurel Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Laurel Bay
Laurel Bay overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of beaches and islands, Laurel Bay is known for its historical sites and gardens. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Tanger Outlets Hilton Head or Tanger Outlet Center. Make some memories at Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Laurel Bay is for you.
Where to stay in Laurel BayLaurel Bay offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 106 hotels in the Laurel Bay area and you can shop as many as 23 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 29 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 29 4-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
How to get to Laurel BayFly in to Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from downtown Laurel Bay. Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away.
What to see around Laurel BayBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Tanger Outlets Hilton Head
- • Tanger Outlet Center
- • Pick Pocket Plantation
- • St. Helena's Episcopal Church
- • Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
- • USCB Center for the Arts
- • University of South Carolina-Beaufort
When to visit Laurel BayIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 17.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches