Hotels in Salesville, Ohio
Search & Compare Salesville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Salesville
Salesville overviewYou'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Salt Fork State Park and Wolf Run State Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Pennyroyal Opera House and Mosser Glass. A family- and business-friendly area, Salesville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SalesvilleA welcoming city for all, Salesville has a variety of lodging options. There are 20 hotels in the Salesville area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 672 user reviews of Salesville hotels: Pine Lakes Lodge
How to get to SalesvilleFly in to Columbus, OH (CMH-Port Columbus Intl.), 80 mi (128.7 km) from downtown Salesville.
What to see around SalesvilleIt's notable for its hiking trails, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Salt Fork State Park
- • Wolf Run State Park
- • Barkcamp State Park
- • Pennyroyal Opera House
- • Mosser Glass
- • Hopalong Cassidy Museum
- • The National Museum of Cambridge Glass
- • Living Word Amphitheater
When to visit SalesvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 7.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches