Hotels in Lamar, Colorado
Search & Compare Lamar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lamar
Lamar overviewLamar is a luxury getaway distinct for its sports and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the chocolate and coffee choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Spreading Antlers Golf Course and Lamar Speedway. Make it a point to see sights like Lamar Community College and Big Timbers Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Lamar also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LamarWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lamar has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 290 user reviews of Lamar hotels:
- • 3rd Street Nest Bed & Breakfast (Lamar)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites LAMAR (Lamar)
- • Days Inn Lamar Co (Lamar)
- • Holiday Motel (Lamar)
- • Rodeway Inn Cow Palace (Lamar)
How to get to LamarFly in to Garden City, KS (GCK-Garden City Regional), 102.8 mi (165.5 km) from downtown Lamar. Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial) is the next closest major airport, 105.3 mi (169.5 km) away. Lamar Station is the closest train station.
What to see around LamarFun activities are on hand such as golf, sporting events, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Spreading Antlers Golf Course
- • Lamar Speedway
- • Lamar Community College
- • Big Timbers Museum
- • Granada War Relocation Center
- • John Martin Reservoir State Park
When to visit LamarCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 1.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 6.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.0 inches